Welcome to the Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours Media Center
If you are a member of the media or a freelance writer, this is where you can find current information about Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours in the news, press releases, downloadable photos, logos, brochures & more. For more information, please use our Contact Form to get in touch with us.
Since 1906 tourists by the thousands have enjoyed the scenic beauty of the world famous Dalles of the St. Croix River by excursion boat.
Our fleet of excursion boats includes the Taylors Falls Queen and the Taylors Falls Princess.
The “Princess” can carry up to 250 passengers with The “Queen” holding up to 149. Both boats are enclosed on the lower level with the upper deck being open.
- Location: 220 South Street, Taylors Falls, MN 55084
- Mailing Address: PO Box 235, Taylors Falls, MN 55084
- Ticket Stand: Intersection of US HWY 8 & Hwy 95, Taylors Falls, MN
- Phone: (651) 465-6315
- Website: www.taylorsfallsboat.com
- Instagram: Instagram.com/taylorsfallsboat
- Facebook: Facebook.com/taylorsfallsboat
Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours logo files for use in media, advertising, etc. Before using our logo, please be sure to follow our basic rules:
- Don’t alter the shape, proportion, color or orientation of the logos.
- Please provide appropriate padding around the logo.
- When possible, please link back to taylorsfallsboat.com, or specific URL if provided.
- If your project requires something other than what we have provided, please contact us with the specifics.
Brochures and other documents for viewing, saving, sharing & printing.
➤ TAYLORS FALLS SCENIC BOAT TOURS
Historical Photo Gallery
A collection of historical photos for use in articles, stories, books, and any other media pertaining to the Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours, it’s history, and/or the history of the St. Croix River Valley. Please give credit to the Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours and/or link back to the taylorsfallsboat.com website. For more details or photos, please contact us. Click on an image to view the larger version, right-click on an image to save it to your computer.