Driving Directions to Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours
Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours is located at 220 South St., Taylors Falls, MN 55084. Our ticket stand is located at the intersection of US HWY 8 & Hwy 95 in Taylors Falls, Minnesota. We are on the Upper St. Croix River bordering St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin, and Taylors Falls, Minnesota. Adjacent to the Minnesota Interstate State Park.
Directions from Duluth/Superior (from the NORTH):
- Follow 35 South to the North Branch or Hwy 95 exit, take a left and go northeast on Hwy 95.
- Follow Hwy 95 approximately 20 miles into Taylors Falls.
- Continue on through the downtown of Taylors Falls when you come to a stoplight, the only stoplight in town, go straight through it, and veer to the left to enter the Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tour parking lot.
Directions from the Twin Cities (from the WEST):
- Take either 35W or 35E north to the Highway 8 exit (just past Forest Lake).
- Take Highway 8 east until you arrive at Taylors Falls (about 22 miles).
- Turn right at the stoplight (its the only stoplight in town) and veer to the left to enter the Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tour parking lot.
Directions from Madison & Eau Claire, WI (from the SOUTH):
- Take I-94 to Exit 19 at Baldwin. Exit and turn right (north) on Highway 63.
- Follow 63 north through Baldwin and out of town. At a four-way stop a few miles out of town, 63 will become 46.
- Continue North on 46 through Amery until a T intersection with Highway 8. Turn left on Highway 8 going west.
- Follow 8 west until the Minnesota border, Cross the bridge into Minnesota,
- Turn left at the stoplight (the only stoplight in town) and veer to the left to enter the Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tour parking lot.