Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours on COVID-19
Updated: May 21st, 2020
At the Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours, the safety and well-being of our Guests and Team Members are our top priorities.
We have been monitoring and following local and national health directives related to COVID-19 and we want to keep you informed on how these events affect our scheduled opening date and our season on the St Croix River.
Please see below for our Guest Safety Guidelines.
Thank you for your support, loyalty, patience, and cooperation as we move forward into the spring/summer season during these unprecedented times.
COVID-19 Guest Safety Guidelines
• Please pre-make your reservation online for a ticket-less check-in upon arrival at the Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours.
• Please go directly to the loading area and follow signs and marks on the ground while waiting to board the boat.
• Make sure to maintain a 6’ social distance between yourself, our team members and any other people you may encounter while onboard the Taylors Falls Scenic Boat Tours
1. Please be patient and respectful of others on board. There may be a long line to enter and exit the boat.
2. When going up or down the stairs, please utilize the mirror at the bottom or the top of the stairs to make sure there is no one else using the stairs at the same time as you. Please use the stairs individually or with the group that you arrived with.
• Currently we will allow 22% capacity on board to allow for social distancing.
• We ask that you wash or sanitize your hands prior to boarding the boat.
• When waiting in line to board please follow the ground markings to maintain a 6’ social distance.
• Always cover a cough or sneeze with the inside of your elbow.
• We ask that if you are ill, please stay at home. If you are considered high risk, this is not a recommended activity.
• The principal symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
• Our staff will be disinfecting/cleaning the excursions boats on a regular basis. If you see something that you feel is unsanitary, please notify an employee and we will take care of the problem as soon as possible.